Sunday, September 24, 2017

OSU (Sep 11)






Hi! Not a whole ton has happened since Wednesday. We have a district activity later so I'm just going to send pictures this week.

-I got to go to the temple for a late year mark! It was awesome. I love the spirit I am able to feel in  the house of the Lord. -the leaves are starting to change and I had to get out my warm clothes :(

-I took Sister Edmunds on an exchange. We peaked in the stadium! We had so much fun! She was a blast to be with. When I get home, ask me about a lady we met named Tiphani. It's a story for later
😅
-S. had a tough week. He probably won't be getting baptized anytime super soon. He almost dropped us for a few weeks but we have one more lesson before that. The video calls have really helped him be more comfortable and open up and share some small concerns he has. Everyone pray for him!

-the Stratford's drove us to a baptism in Beavercreek. It was a fun drive to chat with them! They gave some life advise and I was able to give President some transfer ideas ;) 

-Saturday was the first home football game here. If you want to see the aftermath of the partying, this was our walk to the church Sunday morning.

Love you all! Next week are transfers. Sister Johnson will be going home so I'll likely be staying here another one! I'll email next Wednesday.

Sister Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment